JOBS - DEVELOPER
NACL is looking for skilled individuals with experience in cheat development. The engineer should be confident with maintaining a public or private product for the foreseeable future, have experience with Reverse Engineering, Assembly and a strong understanding of Windows Internals.
We are looking for:
- Authentication and loading to support multiple projects
- Development and maintenance of BE, EAC projects (Or any other related project – Our store is your store)
- Assembly, x64/x86
- Reverse engineering concepts and methodologies.
- Analyzing static and dynamic binaries/memory.
- Deep knowledge of Windows OS, Windows APIs and Windows Kernel internals.
- Experience with securing applications, game cheating, or client/network exploitation.
- Experience with code and algorithmic optimization to improve performance, logic and structure.
- Knowledge in specialized areas, including API hacking, obfuscation, assembly programming, operating system internals, network protocols.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, ability to learn new technologies.
- The boss of your products (What you say, goes)
- Retain sole access to your code.
- Full indemnification – No connections.
- Set your own rates.
- A team managing support, sales and marketing to command